From Inside Higher Ed.
These look like good tips. I’m just giving the topics. There’s much more said about each one. No doubt there are many non-equivalent lists that are good, so let us know if you have anything to add.
1. Script, script, script. Did I mention you should script? Script. Scripting is the best preparation one can do for a job interview
2. Practice, practice, and practice. Again, practice. .
3. Prepare your space, and prepare yourself, for the interview. Find a place that you won’t be disturbed for at least an hour–this could be your office…
4. Speak at a relaxed pace and pause often.
5. Direct the interview as much as you can.
6. Get your assurance points in. Make sure that the search committee knows that you WILL have your dissertation finished..
Read more: http://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/gradhacker/preparing-phone-interview#ixzz2AXAsLuYL
Inside Higher Ed