Monash: 2016 Symposium of the International Association of Women Philosophers
Abstracts of no more than 300 words, accompanied by a biographical note of 100 words, should be emailed to us by 30 September 2015.
The address for all correspondence is: email@example.com
Please choose at least one descriptor from those provided below, and include your choice(s) with your abstract.
- History of Philosophy (Ancient, Medieval, Early Modern, Enlightenment, Nineteenth-century, Twentieth-century, Other)
- Feminist Theory and/or Philosophy (European, Asian, African, American, Australasian, Other)
- Value Theory (Meta-ethics, Ethics, Bioethics, Environmental Ethics, Political Philosophy, Aesthetics, Other)
- Epistemology (including Philosophy of Science)
- Metaphysics (including Philosophy of Mind, Philosophy of Religion)
- Philosophy of Language (including Logic, Philosophical Logic)
Suggestions for panels (with three speakers per panel) are also welcome.